K18 leave-in molecular repair hair mask 4-minute leave-in treatment to reverse hair damage
A leave-in treatment mask for all hair types that clinically reverses damage in 4 minutes.
The patented peptide technology works to repair damage from bleach, color, chemical services & heat – restoring strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce to hair.
Creates hair like new
Traveling deeper into the inner layers of hair than traditional repair products, our revolutionary patented K18Peptide™ is just the right size and makeup to fit in and reconnect broken keratin chains, renewing hair with strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce. You can feel and see the difference with the first use.
See dosage chart for exact usage. For best results, use for the first 4-6 consecutive washes, then every 3-4 washes as needed to maintain hair strength.
IN the shower
- Shampoo, do not condition.
OUT of the shower
- Towel dry thoroughly.
- Begin with 1 pump of the K18 Mask and add more as needed depending on the length, thickness, and condition.
- Work evenly into hair from ends to roots, one pump at a time.
- Let sit for 4 minutes to activate.
- Do NOT rinse out.
- Style as usual
- DO use a clarifying shampoo if you’re a heavy product or dry shampoo user to remove buildup and help our peptide penetrate and get where it needs to go.
- DO wait the full 4 minutes before styling or applying other product
- DO use every 4-6 shampoos consecutively to see and feel ongoing results
- DON’T condition your hair before application (trust us, most won’t need it after K18, if you still need, add a leave-in after the 4-minute window is up post-application)
- DON’T overuse, a little goes a long way.
- DON’T rinse out. This is a leave-in, so you know, leave it in
Our K18Peptide™ is clinically proven to reverse damage in just 4 minutes.
- Heals damage from bleach, color, chemical services, and heat
- Restores strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20,
sh-Oligopeptide-78 (K18Peptide™), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.
- Doesn’t wash away with shampoo, leaving lasting results
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
up to 91% original strength*
up to 94% original elasticity*
* Results observed in a clinical study while using mist and mask as part of a bleaching treatment. Results may vary depending on hair type, quality and history.
Yes it's very expensive, but I've been using it consistently for almost three months now, washing once a week, and I'm not out of it yet. I have fine hair, well past my shoulders. And after several uses, I can definitely say that I'm experiencing a lot less hair loss. My hair is thinning, which bothers me a lot, but it isn't damaged, so I can't speak to the repair aspect. But my hair feels stronger and I'm getting a lot less hair in my brush. A lot less. It's working. So lovely when a cosmetic of any kind really does something.
There's a lot out there but this is honestly the best hair repair mask available.
Got it for a great price here too! They over charge everywhere else! Thank you to this marketplace!
Im a hairstylist and was led here by a tiktok that I saw a few days ago, it really is the real thing!
This is the lowest price anywhere! I bought 5 more for my business!
Definitely works on all types of hair all my clients love it.
First off I am a professional Hair stylist and I was given a sample by my friend a few months ago. So found this website that sells it at the best price!
I have waited 2 days for my product to arrive and It was all worth it, Thanks to Clark who helped me with every step of the process.
Thanks for helping me keep my customers happy!
I have searched for years and years to find a treatment for post menopausal hair, at one point I was going to have my hair cut from shoulder length to a pixie cut! I like my hair highlighted and straightened, I bought a Dyson hairdryer and straightener ,then a steampod all of which failed, I use very good quality haircare all of which worked for a week or so then my hair which is slightly curly and cottony looked and felt dreadful. I saw this tiny 5 ml tube and thought Id give it a go, I followed the instructions on YouTube as instructions in the box didnt come in English, wash your hair with clarifying shampoo which is best but NO conditioner, comb your hair ,put a third of the 5 ml tube on dry hands emulsify and put through hair strands evenly, wait 4 minutes then blow dry and straighten, Ive got 3 uses out of the 5ml tube, Im just astounded Ive found this product after years of Elastiser, masks ,oils ,serums the list is endless, I have found my holy grail in haircare. The K18 left my hair vibrant,silky, smooth, shiny and really manageable ,it just looks lush and healthy, I would highly recommend K18. Its worth ever penny!